Friday, May 10, 2013

Good news!

      We were recently informed that we are going to be the family of choice for a set of twin, 6mo old, girls!!! It won't be official until June 21st, but their lawyer told us we are getting them. I'm both excited and not sure if Im ready for such a life challenge. They are beautiful babies and I know that God wouldn't allow me to have more than I could handle...
      I will be the father to not two, but FOUR girls! I'm sure after the initial newness wears in and we develop a routine, that we will all be fine. (More partners in crime :-)) Avery & Meilee are both excited and will be a load of much needed manpower to help manage the babies. Kim is excited & nervous as well, but for much different reasons. I must be honest though, it will be great on those lazy days in the summer to sit back with them in my arms with no worries in site...

                       I was looking for a good picture of them, but all I could come up with is this one:
      WISH US  LUCK AND KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS...

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.