Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Its been a while...

Its 2013, its spring, and Its time to get outside! I wanted to take a minute and do a little catching up.
Avery has been spinning in the house thus far on her trainer and is spinning up to 2.5hrs a week. Avery is riding for "Pediatric Cardiac Research" this year through Childrens Hospital. She wants to try and raise atleast $1,000.00 and has a goal of getting in 1,000 miles of total riding this year as a way to show her support. Avery starts racing this Sunday at Yankee Springs. She is competing in the Time Trial series, she is racing the Tail Wind series,(In hopes of obtaining first place again and getting her free entry into the Iceman!), and she wants to try her luck at the full 55mile loop in the Ore To Shore... Please continue to show her the support she deserves. She is an amazing kid!!!


    Meilee was given her own BLOG this year, (With our supervision of course).  
She is began riding clip-less late last fall, and is getting pretty comfortable on her new clip-less pedals, and should be ready for some mountain bike racing this year.






  Im applying every chance I get for a better job that will work along side my schooling and Avery's mountain bike racing. I broke my hand last fall, and we bought a house at the same time. It is a "fixer upper" and will be a real nice place to call home when its done.  
This is our stair case that leads up to the second floor.
   My hand is better, Ive shifted gears and am now looking at finishing the few simple pre-req's needed to get into the Law Enforcement program at Macomb and becoming a Conservation Officer.




 Im trying to be more focused at committing myself to  ML Productions. Im trying to get Kim more involved and have asked her to take senior photos, family photos and any other "SKILLED" photography ;-) then I can do the editing, and even incorprate some unique photographs of my own, so our end product will be a real nice product worth its cost. Ive let Masher's Media go and started up ML Productions, and want it to become something special... 

 

   Kim has been spending a lot of her time on Pinterest, (I haven't ;-) !). She has been finding some really great ideas to incorporate into our house and is really enjoying the rewards of her efforts. 
   Kim has a childhood friend who has a daughter that recently gave birth to a set of beautiful little twin girls. Her daughter is not able to be a mother for the girls and we are their God Parents, so we have put our hat in the ring to try and adopt them. It has been a up and down battle of emotions throughout this process, but I think we are finally being recognized as the place for the girls to be. So please keep your fingers crossed and maybe even say a prayer in our behalf... 

   I know this was a lot of reading, but so much has been going on that I couldn't possibly type it all in. I hope to start getting back into my BLOG this year, so please stay in touch.


No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.