Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer is flying by!

 I am in my 3rd & final round of any classes I am allowed to take for nursing, (Without being in the program). I have to register for a qualifying test, then wait and see if I get excepted into the nursing program that will start in January. Avery is currently sitting in 2nd place in one race series and 1st in the other, for mountain biking! Meilee will being doing her 2nd race of the year this weekend.Work is circling the drain... There are lots of issues concerning the longevity of my job. I just hope I can hang around long enough to make it through the nursing program before it folds.

Iceman training has begun for Avery and myself. She is very determined to be the youngest to ever compete the Iceman. 30 miles through the woods in early November, up north, kind of a big deal... 


I will be posting a slideshow soon and have more frequent visits as the summer slows down and we start to get back into the school year and fall.

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.