Friday, May 4, 2012

Another chapter completed...

I just took the Final to my Lit. class, and even though I wont know my final grade for the class till Monday of next week, I feel good knowing that I passed. I have now completed two more classes and am climbing that much closer to my RN license. Now it's time for a little breather before I take full time status for Spring, Summer and Winter semesters, while working full time and managing Avery's race schedule and a few minutes of quality time with Kim... It figures to be a very long, cumber-sum, year ahead of me, but when it draws to a close and the dust settles, I will have my nursing license and a college degree. NOTHING would make me prouder then to walk across the stage for my diploma knowing it was done not just for me, but for my family.

I plan on enjoying the next week off from everything, before the next round begins...
PS; We race on Sunday!

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.