Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So beautiful...

I look at photographs like this one and all that I can think is, I am so lucky to have such a smart, loving, beautiful daughter! It is truly a blessing to be a dad and Avery makes me feel so good about myself and the decisions I make as dad. Others look at me and think about how lucky Avery and Meilee are to have a dad like me. All I ever think about is how lucky I am to have the girls in my life because they have saved me and continue to save me every day. The Chinese have this belief or idea that there is a red thread that connects peoples souls to each other. I don't think that there could be a more perfectly matched group of people, then the four of us who make up our family...

God, if your listening, thank you...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.