Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bowling with some great friends!

Kim and I wanted to take the girls bowling this morning and when we called the bowling alley, they didn't have any open bowling till 7pm. We decided to invite some friends of ours. We have been trying to get a night like this together for a year or so. What a pay off! We were able to get the sun, moon, and stars to line up. Everyone was able to make it and I had a blast watching the kids play together and all of us get some bowling in. The kids bowled one game with no bumpers and one game with the bumpers. I think the grown ups all could of bowled with the bumpers as well! It was great to slow the world down and spend some time with the three other families. I hope we can do it again before another year goes by...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.