Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Zip line...

Im spending some time and money this year to make a mountain bike video with LOTS of angles, vantage points and fresh views. This will be my recipe for a epic mountain bike short video. Im gonna run a cable run for the camera to zip along. A few different "cat & mouse" helmet cam clips of the guys racing after each other through the woods. And a RC helicopter flying over head, to give us a birds eye view. As the weather breaks and I can continue to buy the items necessary to pull a video of this nature off, I will begin the filming and hope to get the cooperation of my buddies on TSB as they ride . I have chose Ruby Campground as the location for the shoot. STAY TUNED...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.