Saturday, March 24, 2012

Where did I put that EASY button?

Photobucket
Easter is coming too fast! I was thinking about getting the girls some Morely's chocolate the other day and decided to wait, because I thought we had tons of time left. NOT!!! We are only a few wks away. The kids did a Easter egg hunt that the high school kids put on. I took the remote control helicopter out to the event because I wanted to try out the video camera and I knew I could take that thing pretty high without a lot of hazards for it to run into.


I have been so swamped with the "TO-DO LIST" that I don't have to many photos to talk about. It seems like all I do is work, sleep, school, training, work, school, home work and bike team stuff. I know things will be much better in the long run, but right now is getting on my nerves. Oh yeah, my bike is down in the shop and wont be fixed for 2wks! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Where did I put that easy button!?

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.