Monday, February 6, 2012

Ruby...

For all of you who have never heard of Ruby Campground, its a slice of rustic fun! Kim and I took the girls out for a walk around the campground and through the mountain bike trail to enjoy the outdoors. Avery was in her glory because she loves the trail and is usually on her bike riding the trail, so she got a chance to walk, run and explore! Meilee loves to run and run she did... I enjoy watching Kim interact with the girls and how good the out doors make her feel. Its so good to get out as a family at the end of a long weak. I love to just be me and enjoy my time bonding with my family. I posted a bunch of pictures on FB!  See you next weak with a new adventure.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

This is the story of Jim Liagre... My father.